im so happy! amazing 32 week scan its a girl!!! :-D

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i cant sleep and im just so exited IM HAVING A LITTLE GIRL! i had my 32weeks scan (because of my age) and i saw my gorgeous lil baby girl on the screen- it was amazing! she has lil chubby cheeks just like her nan and mummy, she has my little button nose and a big tuft of hair (awww) n when she yawnd she had a huge mouth just like her mummy too! she stuck her toungue out n looked so cute! i cant get over how amazing the scan was. i just want to meet her!
iv been thinking of baby names n im really stuck: i love the name Angel, but my mum and grandad dont agree. what does everyone else think? n have you got any suggestions? i would like a really femanine, but unusual name, something really pretty but different.

Thanks xxx
xxx 7 weeks to go!!

Awwwwwwwwww Jess

I'm so chuffed for you that your scan went well and you saw your little girl again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not good at suggesting names, but I can tell you the names we're thinking if our baby is a girl.

We like Alyssa , Amelia (Millie), Franceska (Frankie) and Mia.

Just remember that whatever name you like, someone will always have something negative to say about it, so just go with whatever name you like. If you like Angel, go with it.....i think it's lovely!

Hope you are well

Congratulations on your little girl, its mad that you could see her hair. I agree with what Racheal says, no matter what name you come up with there will always be sommeone who doesn't like it and at the end of the day its your baby and you will be calling her name so you have to like it. Angel is pretty, very feminine. Or if you want the name Angel maybe there's a name out there that means angel or is angel in a different language (I was rubbish at languages at school so can't help). I really liked the name Star but I knew a horse called Star so thought I shouldn't use it for baby, so have decided on Seren which is Welsh for star.

Glad you and baby are well, hope everyhting goes well and quickly the next 8 weeks. Take care of yourself xxxx

Congrats on the girl! :) I love the name Angel...my aunt's name is Angelique but we call her Angel. Some variations are Angela, Angelica, or Angelina.

Some other suggestions:
Allison
Arianna
Aubrey
Audrey
Brianna
Jasmine
Mackenzie
Makayla
Zadia
Zoe

All that matters is what you like! So pick a name you absolutely adore, no matter what anyone else thinks!

aaaaww angelica is sooo cute OMG that is her name. i have just decided i dont care what anyone else thinks that name is gorgeous!!! thanks girls ! i can call her angel for short aaaaawww....
xxx

Hi jess, i also absolutely love the name angelica its so girly and cute. very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back