I'm signed off work

kalia

Reaction score
I'm signed off work for the next 2 weeks :( I can hardly walk because my hips and pelvis are so sore so I've been signed off and the doctor has referred me for an appointment with the physiotherapist. Unfortunately I have to be signed off from both the schools I work at, even though I think I could still work at one of them as the conditions are far better. Nevermind.

So I think I might start watching all those TV shows I've been saving for maternity leave :D Alias season 5, House season 3, Heroes season 2 and all of Firefly. I don't know what to do about Lost season 4 though :think: I quite like waiting so I can watch it all close together and pause when I want to, rather than on a cliffhanger.

Oh, and I have the material ready to quilt a quilt for LO - I've got pastel flannelet and panels with ducks on :dance:

enjoy your time
i've passed the last few weeks on by watching shameless 1-4 boxset, skins, little britain, and spending 24/7 on here!! lol
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Kalia :hug: sorry to hear you're in so much pain, that's cack - but you definitely shouldn't be in school if you're like that.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

hello
im signed off for just a week due to anemia,restless legs, urine inf, just feeling rubbish
sorry to hear you are in pain pet
xx

Enjoy the rest and all that tv. I've heard chocolate's pretty good for assisting with the recovery process :D

Hope your pain soon dies down a bit :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back