i'm shattered :(

purple13

Reaction score
connor's had a cold, on and off, for the last 3 weeks and has upped his boob feeds massively during this time, both day and night.

the thing is, now he's getting better he's showing no sign of cutting back on night feeds - its been at least 5 times a night for a little while now and what's killing me is that he screams at me til i put a boob in his mouth.

our 2 night feeds used to be really quite nice... he'd come and cuddle up to me whilst kicking/prodding me to wake me up. no crying, just a content cuddley feed.

now i'm just being screamed at til i feed him.

i want my nice night feeds back :( :(

awww hun i dont have any advice just wanted to give u these :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Hopefully he will cut back down once he is feeling 100% hun xxxxxxx

Aww i can't imagine how tiring that must be, hope your OH is feeling better now when your two boys are 100% better you deserve a few hours to have a long relaxing soak and some sleep!! x

massive hugs, I am full of sympathy. Cally had a bad cough two weeks ago and was waking loads in the night (her throat was a bit sore too I think) and she is still waking. It is slowly reducing but its zapping my strtength, esp as Seren refuses to sleep during the day.

I hope he gets back into his normal sleep pattern soon. :hug:

Aww hun I have no advice what so ever but wanted to give you huge hugs! :hug: :hug: Must be horrible :( Hope he feels better soon too x

thanks guys :hug: :hug: he's still a little snotty but has eaten quite a bit today... he had a huge bowl of porrige for breakfast, an entire ella's kitchen beef stew packet for lunch as well as some tomatoes, some of my ciabatta and a couple of chips. and i've got pasta lined up for dinner.

hopefully the fact that he's eaten more solids today will help... pleeeeeease sleep tonight little boy!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lil miss has a cold atm and is just feeding and feeding and feeding... its bad enough she'd feed 8 times a day in the first place, but now she feeds all the time... Its like having a newb again. :roll: As well as getting my boobs covered in snot all the time :puke:

Mind you I think there is a 6 to 9 month whinge... because almost every mother of babies that age and those who have had them have all said that they become more disturbed, wake more, become more clingy around this age. They do so much in these 3 months that there is no time to sleep... just feed and learn :roll:

Squiglet said:
Lil miss has a cold atm and is just feeding and feeding and feeding... its bad enough she'd feed 8 times a day in the first place, but now she feeds all the time... Its like having a newb again. :roll: As well as getting my boobs covered in snot all the time :puke:

Mind you I think there is a 6 to 9 month whinge... because almost every mother of babies that age and those who have had them have all said that they become more disturbed, wake more, become more clingy around this age. They do so much in these 3 months that there is no time to sleep... just feed and learn :roll:

thanks hon - makes me feel a bit better - aren't snotty boobs just gross!! :puke: :puke:

the 6-9 whinge sounds exactly like connor atm. cor, if its not one thing its another... :wall: i hope it doesn't last til he's 9 months old!! :shock:

oh and in case anyone was interested, porridge before bedtime was a great idea - but it didn't work :evil:

lol at snotty boobs, nothing like getting ready for bed and discovering a dried bogey on your boob - how shexy am I these days!!!

seding Conor some virtual horlicks
HORLICKS_CHOCOLATE.jpg

and for you
untitled-2.jpg

Snotty boobs are yum. Not! I had those last week... and a few days this week too. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back