Im scared....wife in early labour

hopefully no news is good news and they have forgotten to ring.

Hiya

Try and stay positive i know it's hard but hospitals are useless time keepers nothing ever happens when it's supposed to she may be anywhere

I had to have scans and injections and all sorts so i was hours before i could get in touch with anyone

good luck :hug:

Heather

happy_chick said:
Can u not ring the hospital?
Lots of hugs :hug: :)

Just tried and they cant tell me nothing over the phone, patient confidetiality or something... :wall: grr im going out my mind here, they are passing on i have rung but wish they would get in touch im pulling my hair out :x

I don't have much to add I'm afraid but just to say I hope it all goes ok and I will be thinking of you all.

mark said:
happy_chick said:
Can u not ring the hospital?
Lots of hugs :hug: :)

Just tried and they cant tell me nothing over the phone, patient confidetiality or something... :wall: grr im going out my mind here, they are passing on i have rung but wish they would get in touch im pulling my hair out :x

My thoughts are with you all :hug: xxxxxxxx

hi mark... just been reading.

i do hope you are all okay... my thoughts are with you all :hug:

make sure you let us know how mum and baby are doing :hug:

i dont have any advice im afraid, but i cant imagine what you are all going through.

i hope everything turns out ok. big :hug: 's

I have only just read this, sorry to hear the news. I saw her post after her last scare & was pleased things seemed to be ok...
Is there anymore news? You must be going out your mind......

Sami, who is a old member here had her baby at 28weeks and she seems to be doing well, she also went into an early labour about 23wks i think & they managed to stop it for a few weeks longer...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back