im really emotional

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
over the last week or so i feel i could cry at anything. my OH felt the LO move for the first time yesterday and i was on the verge of tears, he thought i was being a right plonker, and this morning i watched the polit episode of lost and i was actually crying :roll:

i just dont want to cry at everthing :evil:

I'm exactly the same hun :cry:

I don't think we have any choice in the matter, hormones have taken over!

I usually burst into tears then end up in fits of giggles, sure my OH thinks I'm mental! :rotfl:

krystalmair - I just welled up at your avatar!
The hormones have well and truely kicked in.

eightball said:
krystalmair - I just welled up at your avatar!
The hormones have well and truely kicked in.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun! it's mad isn't it, the stuff that makes you cry. I'm just trying to enjoy it all, tears n everythin!

I'm due Aug 14th, quite close to u! x

ive been quite lucky so far *touches wood* i did have a laughing fit recently which nearly ended in tears lol

i also find that when i laugh i cant control myself and end up having a giggling fit- and what im laughing at isnt really funny anyway. everyone thinks im mad

Aww hun :hug:
Blame the hormones...it's not you it's them!!
Pregnancy isn't always nice but a baby is worth any price!
In the grand scheme of things we really don't have that long to wait anymore! xx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been crying at things alot recently...but I always cry in films and some TV programs so i can't differentiate between hormones and the norm!!

I hope your emotions start to calm down a bit :)

Pregnancy hormones have a lot to answer for! :)

I've been tearful at funny things, nice things, sad things, horrible things and other things in between. I've also laughed till I've cried!

This morning the cat had left a mouse (or at least bits of a mouse) outside the back door. That almost made me cry! :cry: :D

Never mind it'll get better in a year or so! LOL :dance:

me too. i think its best to let it all out its u bodys way of excreting stress hormones from ur system (and therefore LO's system!) u go cry if u need to! youll feel much better. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back