i'm ready now

annem

Reaction score
i really want to have my baby now. I can't take another phone call or text from someone asking if she is here yet. Every day without fail for the last week i have had a min of 5 people ask a day, its getting too much!!

Also where her bum is, is killing me, feels so tender and sore :(

what can i do?

was thinking of going for an aromatherapy massage as some essential oils are quite powerful.

annem said:
Also where her bum is, is killing me, feels so tender and sore :(

I'm ready too... :( Little miss' has had her bum wedged up under my ribs the past few days and it's really not fair.. I've tried everything but she won't move.. I've even smacked her... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

bet she s like mine, got nowhere else to move to but down and out!! that sounds like a good idea, i'll give her a few little taps on her bum tonight :D i want to wait until its passed the 13th!!

me too...I'm ready! I've been begging LO to come out for about a week. I've even resorted to trying all the self help remedies that I know just won't work! :rotfl:

Tonight I'm having a hot curry, fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, a walk and a quick rough session! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (if I don't fall asleep before OH gets home that is!)

pilkers said:
Tonight I'm having a hot curry, fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, a walk and a quick rough session! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (if I don't fall asleep before OH gets home that is!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: i won't get any rough sex but will try the hot curry, tea and putting clary sage, rose and lavender in the bath tonight

can't believe how many of us are ready to pop now

I tried clary sage yesterday- did absolutely nothing :(

One of us must go soon surely :pray:

Me too. I don't think this kid is EVER going to come out :( Every twinge I get all excited thinking 'is this it?' and then NOTHING.......

:hug: There are so many of you due at the same time :shock: Come on babies.... your mammies want to meet you!

can't believe how many of us are due now!! someone must pop soon :D

i had a shower last night with my clary sage shower gel,

woke up at 3am with braxton hicks that carried on until 7am.

i doubt it's related though but i shall be trying it again tonight :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back