I'm pregnant, not boring!!

traci

Reaction score
I was meant to go out after work last night for a friends birthday. (Of course I was only on lemonade.) I met up with the group, we went to one pub for one drink and they then decided to go to the local club!!

I live in a small town, we only have the one club and its not even that good. So, why would all my friends think I'm boring for not wanting to pay £5 to get in just to drink overpriced soft drinks!?!

Its not as if any of them dont have kids, there were 2 sets of parents out with us!

Its really annoyed me!!

That would really piss me off! Ignore them. Lots of people have told me I'm boring now I'm pregnant but I personally think it's boring to be around people who are getting drunk. I wouldn't have gone to the club even if it was free!

xx

Do none of them have kids, then?
I've felt boring and frumpy for not coming out and so on, but then I've spent a lot of my pregnancy being ill in a variety of ways and you can't make the effort then anyway. And I'd not want to pay a fiver to go hang with drunks and drink overpriced soft drinks either.
Hell, show them this thread, and remind them it could be them one day and you'll treat them the same if they don't STFU!

Id say it goes without saying that theyre obviously not real friends if theyre calling you boring for not going clubbing when pregnant!

I was a total party animal before i got pregnant but i havent been out even to a pub/bar with friends since i found out as i just dont want to be in that environment if i cant join in! Friends have been lovely and said theyre missed me going out but have arranged to do more pregnant friendly things instead x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back