Im out im in pain and i have a new plan

Mrspage2b

Reaction score
so after AF being 5 days late as seeing some very faint lines grrrrr i have decided this moth i will do what i said i will never do and get some OPK now are the internet strips on ebay ok for this realy cant aford to spend loads o the clear blue thing

I've got ics and only a couple of digis left, not going to bother buying more digis this month.... they're good but I don't feel like they tell me anymore than the cheapies - I find cheapies fine :) xx

Hey I started with ic's then after a number of months wanted to back them up with digi's and then the last month did ic's, smileys and the clear blue fertility monitor. - I was getting desperate :)

Findings: all 3 tell you the same thing, the ic's are accurate just a fraction of the price xx

The clear blue digital has sent me mad this month! It's really stressed me out! It tells you to start testing at cd 8 which I did and everyday I got a flashing face I've now run out of sticks and I still don't no when or if I've ov my oh is exhausted because the flashing face has sent me nuts dtd!! But never got my solid smiley I really wouldn't bother! I've bought some ic for next month it's really made me feel not hopeful for this month at all!! Xxxx

The cheapies work fine for me xx

Thanks i will order the ic ill get the 50 pck where you can chose how many preg tests and ov tests together

I wouldn't use the clear blue advanced digis again (actually I will as I have enough for next month!). But after that back to the normal clear blue digis for me as I had several flashing smileys and it stressed me out too. ICs stressed me out more though! Horses for courses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back