I'm Not Dead...

skairdykat

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop on. I know I've not been around much but I'm still alive lol
Just was finding it too hard seeing all the tickers and seeing all the BFP's and I'm still stuck in here.
AF is on the way again so will be onto cycle 21 soon :roll:
Anyway take care ladies and congrats to all who've got their BFP's :hug:

May come back proper in the new year, we'll see :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lovely to hear from you honey - hope you get your BFP really soon :hug:

Jane x

I was going to leave when I found out Id lost baby but ended up staying and in a weird way its a comfort.
I really hope hun that you get that bfp, you clearly have been waiting far to long :hug: :hug:

:wave:

Sending you LOADS of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel! I am sending you loads and loads of sticky babydust. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope it's your time soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: been wondering how you were i was thinking of pming you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello! :wave:

as u can see by my ticker i am joining ttc in summer- but hope you are LONG GONE by then! hehe i dont mean that in a nasty way u know what i mean dont u- i mean hope u not got long to wait :hug:

hopefully by the time i'm officially in here (altho im gatecrashing already LOL) you'll be nearly ready to pop! :hug:

Forgot to say honey - I've got you on the December testing list for testing this weekend, do you want me to take that off?

Just let me know lovely. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back