Im new and need advice!

leah02

Reaction score
Hi, Ive looked thru all the posts and cant seem to find one like mine so thought id post one anyway! Me and my boyf have been ttc since sept 07 after I came off the pill. I was on the pill for 8 years so thought it best to give myself a rest from it and also wanted to try for our first baby.
My periods were on time for the first three months, then they went to 35 days and now they seem to have stopped altogether. Its now been 57 since my last period ended and theres been nothing!
Ive had a couple of light cramps just when i move too fast and pull myself and my nipples have been sore for a few days but they usually do a few days before AF arrives and ive put weight on in the past few weeks. Im really not sure if Im pregnant or not, or if Im just getting my hopes up?
Ive also heard that it takes a while for peoples periods to get back to normal after coming off the pill. Only problem is, I was very very irregular before I went on the pill 8 years ago and im scared that will be the case. Is it too early to test or should I do it?

Please can someone give me advice, thanks guys x

I would do a test first and then if that comes back negative i would go and see the doctors. When i came off the pill my periods were all over the place.

let us know how you get on :hug:

I was just going to say exactly the same as Kelly.

Get a test to put your mind at rest about pg and if it's negative contact your doc to see if there's anything they can offer to regulate your periods.

I know some people can take 12 months or so to get back on track after coming off the pill so it might just be a waiting game.

Definitely do a test, fingers crossed you get your BFP.

If it's neg then go to the Dr's as they should be able to offer advice and possble treatmets to get your cycle regular.

:shock: its deffo not too early to test, go get a cheapie it should show BFP fingers crossed!! :) xxx

thanks everyone, going to do a test monday so i shall keep everything crossed :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back