Im just sooooo excited!!!! :) x

lauralou

Reaction score
I dont even know why im posting.... I havent got any updtes or anything interesting to report.... Im just so excited and ive constantly got butterflies!!! I feel like its been ages since i found out, and it was only friday! All i want to do is talk about and read about pregnancy!

Luckily im feeling fine at the moment, didnt have any sickness last time so fingers crossed i wont get it this time. (sorry to those whose have got it!!)

I managed to keep my pregnany notes after i had my little boy, so i sat reading it all last night. Just getting me so excited for all the mw appointments and scans and even labour! Im in such a "bring it on" mood.... Feel so lucky and so happy and just cant wait til i can tell everyone!!!

Xxx

It is the most exciting thing ever! each and every second of every day i think about it!!! your post has made me even more exciting!!!
were gonna be mummies!!!!!
big hugs xxx

This post had made me all excited all over again! :) Like you I've been reading everything on pregnancy and although I'm still early on so not going to buy anything yet I've been making lists of what I want. My OH is amazed at how much I know xxx

Eeek am same as taffy...you have made me all excited all over again :D I just wanna talk about it all day every day, i'm so lucky to have a 4yr old DD that actually wants to talk about it with me hehe :) and ive also dug the notes out and keep having a flick thru the pregnancy books etc...even though i am feelin so sick i am really enjoying been preggers, roll on the mw appointment and scan eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

I am excited, but I feel sooooo sick most of the time it's hard to enjoy it atm. Today though is the first day where the nausea was at a minimum for most of the day so it's been a good day!

My uterus is starting to feel really firm though and my normal jeans with belt done up are starting to really feel uncomfortable when sitting down! Can't wait for my scan find out exactly how far I am eeeek lol Got a while to wait for that though!

I'm really excited tooooo!! 2 of my friends have just had babies and I keep looking at the photos thinking "that's going to be ME in 7 months!!" my own baby that I can squidge as much as I like. xx

Eep! So exciting! I wish I could tell everybody! I want to buy things but we're not even looking until after 12 week scan. Prob go a bit crazy after Christmas and buy loads then x

I feel same way, I found out Friday too and I agree feels like ages since I got bfp! It is so exciting but I'm a nervous wreck too as I mc twins last year so really hoping this little one sticks around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back