I'm in trouble.........

SarahH

Reaction score
As most of you know I am currently living with my inlaws....

well last night their washing machine started to make a noise and my FIL called a company to come in and look at it today while they were both out at work....

the engineer has just been and spent over an hour looking at the machine trying to figure out what the scratchy noise was.... and he discovered it.....

MY BRA WIRE!!!! :shock:

Yup, I have obviously lost a wire from one of my bras and it has just cost $75 to discover it!!!

How do I explain that one when they get in from work!! :shock:

just claim that we don't have underwired bras in the UK and appear amazed when they explain what it is - say "well I never - what will they think of next?" :?

the say "So who's do you think it is then.." and look innocent :wink:

but it's obviously mine as I have DD cup and MIL is quite flat chested! ooops!!

SarahH said:

well last night their washing machine started to make a noise and my FIL called a company to come in and look at it today while they were both out at work....

the engineer has just been and spent over an hour looking at the machine trying to figure out what the scratchy noise was.... and he discovered it.....

Yup, I have obviously lost a wire from one of my bras and it has just cost $75 to discover it!!!

Dunno but if I were you I'd keep your arms folded. If they notice you've got one saggy knocker it might give the game away :lol:

Seriously though, I'd lie :wink:

lou said:
SarahH said:

Dunno but if I were you I'd keep your arms folded. If they notice you've got one saggy knocker it might give the game away :lol:

Seriously though, I'd lie :wink:

hahaha!!

id come clean. Just say you're sorry and perhaps buy on e of those nets to pop your bras into in future so if the wires are lost then they are caught in the net.

its a genuine mistake and im sure they will forgive you

I'm shocked Budge... I was expecting some sort of joke from you!! ;)

well actually FIL , cross dressing and making up a terrible story came to mind first sarahH but i feel sensible today

exactly the same happened to me but with my best mates parents as i nipped round and borrowed theirs when mine broke, cost them £125.

i didn't know anything till about a month later when i saw them and they brought it up, felt terrible and they wouldn't accept anything.

SarahH said:

This just made me laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: On Wednesday, we had our new dryer and dishwasher delivered... once they were set up... I laughing said to my DH that I bet the washing machine will go now... But I put a load of washing on all the same... anyway it came to the spin cycle and it starts making a noise that should be followed by the noise of an explosion and shattering glass... when we finally manage to stop the washing machine and open it.... lo and behold what do we find.. My bra wire ....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tell em you'll pay the $75 dollars. On receipt of you damages and compensation, for damage to bra, boob lift, for one boob sagging, and general trauma from the whole experience :)

lozzi said:
Tell em you'll pay the $75 dollars. On receipt of you damages and compensation, for damage to bra, boob lift, for one boob sagging, and general trauma from the whole experience :)

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back