I'm in slow Labour - was anyone elses like this??

Fly said:
Pie where are you??

How you doing lady??

Thinking of you :) x x x

I'm still here!! :wave: How you doing?

Still Keep getting contractions but no pattern, they just hit me when i'm least expecting them :shock: .

She's due tomorrow but I don't think theres any chance of her making an appearance! Little monkey.

exactley the same as you honey...but rather promising is the persistant back ache i have had all day and all last night that my best friend also seems to be suffering with LOL! :pray: :pray: :pray: ave told OH in no uncertain terms - early night tonight with lots of snuggling!!! :wink: x x x

Fly said:
exactley the same as you honey...but rather promising is the persistant back ache i have had all day and all last night that my best friend also seems to be suffering with LOL! :pray: :pray: :pray: ave told OH in no uncertain terms - early night tonight with lots of snuggling!!! :wink: x x x

Yeyyy for the back ache!! :cheer:

We've got a Halloween party this evening so you can guarantee it will happen tonight, we will be half hour drive away, really don't want to go but LO has been looking forward to it for weeks & has her outfit already & waiting, OH has just asked if he can drink too so it's bound to happen!! Just my luck having to drive myself to the hospital!!

Had really bad stabbing pains in Cervix all night last night but died off today again, had 4 'stop you in your tracks contractions' in about an hour earlier but nothing since about 1.30pm.

Have a lovely Snuggle this evening!! x

hope your party is great fun hun and little one enjoys herself! we can't be far off me lovely... sods law does dictate the best laid plans of mice n men n all that jazz... hehe have a great evening hun x x x x

awww you two are sooo lucky that youre so close to meeting ur LO's!!! i feel like iv got aggeesss to wait yet lol!!!! xx

awwww hun :hug: tis a hard time of year to be this pregnant cos so cold and orrible outside now.. i been quite lucky really and been able to get out walking everyday - at least there are boxes of xmas choccies and perfect excuse to sit under a blankie watchin dvd's in this weather ;) hope your time left goes quickly x x x

haha any excuse to snuggle in bed watching pretty women with a big ol bar of galaxy!!

yeah hopefully the next few weeks will zoom by!!!
Shes got to come out soon lol, i just keep tellin myself that she will not be in there forever, although i find it hard to beleiv haha!xxx

Christmasbabygirl - you're LO will be out before you know it!! Hopefully before Christmas for you sweetie. :hug: :hug: x

Well we went to the party & OH had a drink (Limited him to 4 bottles of Bud - didn't want a drunk Birth Partner) LO loved it but is a right misery today as we didn't get in 'til 11pm, she's just gone back to bed. I had a few contractions whilst at the party & really bad bad ache too but thats about all. I was just so sick of people asking me when I was due, any signs,'you've not had her then!?!?' etc etc - I know they mean well but I just wanted to put a sticker on my head saying: 'Does it $$$$ing look like i've had her!?!?!? & She's due tomorrow & no i'm not ok'

Got terrible nausea this morning & trapped wind (from the Chilli & baked spud I think) i've had diarrhoea too all morning (sorry TMI) .

Got sweep on Wednesday morning if she's not made an apperance before then - stubborn little Miss! :shakehead: x

oooh i got excited 4 u when i seen the word diorhea :rotfl: hopefully thats your system having a good old clear out honey :pray: :pray: :pray:
happy due day :D :hug:

well have still got persistant back ache and pains round the front down low... branston pickles are gettin stronger and stronger but nothing painful or regular :doh: i've also got a sweep wednesday morning if he's not made an appearance by then so our race is at neck n neck by the sounds of things me lovely :hug: :rotfl: wouldn't it be mad if we both go into established labour at the same time, dilate at the same rate at the same time and have our babies within minutes of one another :rotfl: really hope you get goin soon pie honey x x x x x

I'm still hanging in there, just about, still the same going on. This has been happening since 26th Oct now. Seems like forever :cry: have contarctions mainly at night & are about 6/7 mins apart, each one lasts for about 90 seconds, for a few hours then wear off :wall:
Still loosing stringy bits of blood streaked discharge ( :puke: TMI sorry).

Saw midwife on Friday & I was 3 cm's dialated & my waters were bulging she said, so things are progressing but very slowly. :doh: . I've got to go & have waters broke on Friday if nothing happens before then, which I doubt it will.

Should I be getting worried? Could something be stopping Baby from making an appearence?? I've got a doppler & her heartrate is usually around 120-140 bmp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back