• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in shock

fran_23

Reaction score
Wow i posted before about how i have never seen my HV or Hayden has only been to one weigh in because of the incompetance of my HV team..i just took Hayden for jabs and checkups myself and havent seen or heard from the HV team since he was 2 weeks old...i just got a letter from the clinic with an appointment for his 2 year check!! lol i am in shock they havent sent me a letter for any other checks or anything! what kind of things do they look for at a two year check?

that's good, albeit random!
They'll just check how his speech is, his understanding of words, and his dexterity etc :)

Thanks..oh no problems there he can talk a bit too well IMO! lol

Lydia never had a 2 year check. It's the only one they never bothered doing for her. I actually made enquiries into it myself and they kept fobbing me off and passing me on the phone from one person to another, until eventually I gave up.

She didn't need one anyway, she's always been well developed.

Maybe they just found your notes down the side of their couch :rotfl:

Kim x x x x

yeah i don't think thats too far from the truth to be honest! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh