im in labour

soozy

Reaction score
is anyone on here?
I ve been having contractions since before midnight, they started off in my back and not very sore but im in agony now and getting them every 4 to 5 mins and lasting 1 min! The weather is really really bad and i dont know how long to leave it before trying to make my way to the hospital. Its about 20 mins away but snow is really bad and might not even get the car out in the first place.
Ive taken 2 co codomol which havent even ouched the pain so im now cuddling a hot water bottle and to make things worse my oh only went to bed about 1 hour ago :wall2:
I dunno what to do, im getting scared i wont make it to the hospital in time or could end up stuck in snow or have an accident on the way there. Its freaking me out.

Ring the mw,she'l prob advise u to go straight in.

Good luck xxx

i just phoned L& d and ive to start making my way in, could take a while to get there so im just leaving soon. Hope it is a quick delivery

Good luck honey, be careful on that snow! Hope things are going well :)

Hope you got there safely and good luck for today, hope we hear of a LO's arrival soon :)

Oh massive, massive good luck hun!!! SO exciting that so many babies are being born - they must all want to play in the snow :-D xxx

hope you got there ok hun, good luck xxx

is anyone her text buddy???

Last edited:
Hope you got there ok and everything is going smoothly ... will keep eye out for updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back