• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im in a bad mood..

Terrie

Reaction score
nothing today has gone as i planned :wall2::wall2: firstly we woke up late, my ride to work turned up early so he had to wait ages, work was crap, got a phone call from a friend to say she'd be calling round at 1pm little did she know id put the kids in all day and i was off out in the afternoon.. had to drag the kids out of nursery, got home to discover there was no electric, no time to sort it before my friend arrived.. she stayed for 2hrs :wall2: so then because of that i had to drag the kids out with me (they should have been in nursery) in a taxi, to charls which i cought them in the middle of dinner because i was later than i said id be,missed the bus back so had to get another taxi which i ended up waiting 15mins for anyway, and to top it all off my phone broke (monday) so i ordered a new one which was express delivery.. complained yesterday when there was no sign of it and was promised itd be here today.. well i guess bloddy not since its nearly 7pm now!!!

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

bloody Nora!! Sounds like the day from HELL!! I hope tomorrow is stress free for you xx

Poor you Terrie.. I say the rest of the night is for relaxation.. Feet up, cuppa tea.. And of course off to bed with Harry and Ron later :hug:

Last edited:
oh yes that sounds like a wonderful idea :cloud9:

also just realised i hadnt eaten all day so im now tucking into a cajun dinner :D yummy

At least you can smash all your points in one yummy sitting! Look on the bright side. Tomoro will be better xx

oh for f*cks sake!!

just went to pour myself a glass of diet coke, opened a fresh 2 litre bottle of coke and lifted it up to pour.. it slipped out of my hand knocking over the glass which then smashed on the floor followed by the coke bottle which bounced fizzing up and exploding coke EVERYWHERE in the kitchen, the floor,cabinets,walls and even the ceiling!!!

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

well its now 8pm and my phone hasnt shown up.. im fuming!

but im about to sit down to watch american idol so life should be better soon!

Jesus terrie, after the coke incodent i think i would have given in and gone to bed just to get a shitty day over with. I hope you manage to get some relaxation xx

ok i just burst into tears over something really stupid.

time for bed i think :(

Ohhhhhh no that was such a crappy day :( Big hugs hun, heres to a good night sleep and a better day tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back