• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im home - with a baby!

lea554

Reaction score
Hey, god feels like ages since I have been on here, lol!

Well, after my whirlwind induction last week, me and Tia were discharged from hospital yesterday.

I wont bore you too much with the details, and I have posted my birth story - but the whole experience is only just sinking in....

I have just read through my notes, and didnt realise how ill I probably was - I felt fine, although my blood pressure was sky high, and this lead to me being induced straight away. It didnt help that I had googled pre-eclampsia before I went in to hospital - big mistake!!

So, I just want to tell everyone that any concerns, then please see your midwife - however trivial it seems....just by going to a routine midwife appt in the morning, meant I was admitted, induced and had my baby less than 24 hrs later! But, I was told, the placenta was basically starting to shut down my organs, and my liver results were the coming back really abnormal.

I hope everyone is well??? I will try and catch up with the threads when I get a chance! Thank you so much to everyone for all the well wishes and congratulations - when something doesnt go to plan, its nice to know there is so much support. And thank you Jodied for being my text buddy!
xxxx

So pleased it has all worked out for you! Take care and rest when you can. x

Aw lovely to c ur home with bub, n it's a big wake up call that if us ladies don't feel our best always get it checked no matter how trivia

X x x

Aww so pleased you and Tia are home safe and sound xx

Welcome home hun, Tia is beautiful and I'm glad everything turned out alright in the end! xx

I'm so glad you and Tia are home :) Sounds quite frightening, did you realise how bad it was at the time?

Away to read your birth story

x

Glad you and baby are home now. Congratulations honey, she's a cutie!

xx

At least there was a happy ending! Tia looks adorable! xx

Shes such a cutie! Congrats and glad everything turned out ok. Youll have us all pestering our midwives now :) xxx

I love your title! I am still trying to imagine what it's like to walk through the door with a new little person. I am so happy for you, thank goodness you're ok. She looks gorgeous. Congratulations. xxx

So pleased you and Tia and well hun. It all happend to quick didn't it lol

She is a beauty! xx

She is scrumptious! Congratulations again, I'm glad your both ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen