Im Having ..................................................

wend

Reaction score
A LITTLE GIRL :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We had 2 scans :shock: yesterday and they said everything was brill the first one was my 20 week one which was a detailed scan and we asked her if she could tell tell us what sex it was and she said she wasnt sure but it looked like a little girl but to keep all the receipt for the clothes.

Then with me been diabetic i was shocked to discover that i also had to have a cardiac scan done with someone diffrent who was higher up in the ranks .

Anyway he said everything was fine and asked if we had found out the sex and DH said well the women who did the first scan wasnt sure and he had a look and yep its definitely a little girl look theres her vagina .

We saw her rubbing her eyes , hiccuping , sucking and bashing her arm in my tummy .

I loved it and cant wait for my next scan in 4 weeks time it took about 1 hour after my appointment time to be seen but it was worth every minute.

21weeksscan2.jpg

21weeksscan1.jpg

awww congrats on your little girl :cheer: :hug:
lovely pics. its nice you got to see her do so much, mine didnt move much, the sonographer had to juggle my tum then got me to lay on my side in the hopes it would move

i had to lie on my side too to get the lil bub moving mine said she thinks girl but werent sure lol

Congratulations on your little girl ! :clap: How cute are those pictures. :D

aw that's lovely the pics are great. I've my 20 week scan next Tuesday I can't wait to see bubs again. :D

Congratulations on your little girl.
All my friends seem to be pregnant with girls just now!!

:hug:

Congratulations!! I've just found out i'm having a little girl too...so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back