i'm having this urge to push!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey ladies....

last night for about 4 hours, i kept having this urge to push :? i don't know what it is, but i did push but nothing came out :? :? ... i was going to the toilet alot too.

but that night i had this really weird pain.. i actually thought i was going in to labour.. it was like period pains... but anyway.. can anyone help me??

well you are very close to your due date.. perhaps the baby is engaged and is pushing on your cervix.. try walking up 2 steps at a time to get your labour started xx good luck..if your worried contact your mw.. your probably in early labour. xx

Hey hun,

It might just be all the pressure down there if the baby has dropped and is pressing on all your bits.

I feel like my insides are going to fall out half of the time and assume thats the pressure from the baby on my bits. :rotfl:

As for the pains, maybe its a sign labour isn't far away?
:cheer:
Lau
xxxx

i hope it starts soon for u coz i kno u been fed up 4 ages! if it does i wont be jealous...! :fib:

erm...if you start getting the urge pretty regular call your mw....a woman in hospital with me last time never got regualr contractions...she went straight to pushing :shock:

Hi

Oh sounds promising hun , call you mw if you think things are progressing
Katrina

If your having the urge to push then you better call your m/w! or its your bowels totally squished from LO head!

I would contact m/w also....my labour started feeling like period pains

:oops: oh no... i thought it wasn't that bad......

i don't have the feeling anymore... should i really contact my midwife :oops:

Not if everything's gone away and you feel fine and baby feels fine and is moving as normal :D

Just beware that if it comes again ..could be it :D

libs said:
Not if everything's gone away and you feel fine and baby feels fine and is moving as normal :D

Just beware that if it comes again ..could be it :D

okay thank... all you ladies where getting me a bit worried there... but if i get it too night that i'm going to have to get checked out

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back