I'm having a party all by myseeeeeeeeelf!!!

hearts81

Reaction score
OH is at work til 6am, Reece is at my mums and I've got the great company of 2 bottles of Lambrini and a Kendal Mint Cake :D And floorfillers playing full blast!!

"when I hold ya
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, with your heartbeat close to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wanna stay in your arms foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, only love can set you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Great stuff!

Brings back loads of memories of great nights out :( and doesn't help that my mates have invited me out tonight. Had to turn them down cos of lack of funds :( 2 BIG BOTTLES OF LAMBRINI FOR £4- you cant knock it! :)

I had all my mint cake and 1 bottle(and am quite drunk) :D I've been dancing with the dog but he's getting too excited and I'm knackered :roll:

Have purposly(sp?) straightened my hair so I look like a bush so I wont change my mind and end up going out :D but I really wanna go now! :doh:

:rotfl: You make me laugh. What's it like to be drunk???? (been such a long time- sob)

awww hunni have u looked down the settee for money my dad is always loosing pound notes out of his back pocket n going down there

lol Sarah have tried that but only found 3p and lots of suspicious looking fluff! my friends have offered to pay cos i bout all of our hula girls outfits for our night out the other month but i know OH will fall out with me

Nicki its great to be drunk, am sitting with 1 eye closed at the mo so i can focus on the screen :D

"Groovers in the houseeeeee (or maybe heart i cant tell)"

oooo it's changed..

"c'mon get up everybodyyyy. Party going on...."

He's said we cant afford it and whatever money I get back off my friend we should keep. I know he's right but I'm dying for a good old piss up with friends :(

Sarah will you have this next dance with me? Its The key the secret

"I've got the key yeah hey aha"

*stands on dancefloor waiting for Sarah*

Sarah you never told me you were such a groover!

*stands back while Sarah laps up all the attention*

y thank u hazel
Braydon is trying to show me up tho holding on to the sofa shakin his bum n giggling lol

*grabs lambragini of hazel for a squig*

*Braydon takes over all the attention. Sarah and Hazel chase each other off the dance floor after the last glass of Lambrini*

*sarah wins the chase drinks the lambragini, hazel laughs at sarah wen her allergic reaction appears *

*Hazel rubs some allergy cream on Sarah then gives her a slap for wasting the lambrini*

that is not nice mrs
evil woman
*hazel gets so drunk ends up spending the nite with her head down the loo*

*Sarah is that drunk that she ends up going home with the loo*

"Alllllllllllll by myselfffffffffffffffffffff, dont wanna be all by mysssssssssssssssssssself"

*looks frantically for Sarah*

*sarah had to much to drink n fell asleep on the dance floor*
sozzy
how was ur nite hun

I've just read this and :rotfl: :rotfl: !!!

I want a night out with Hearts81 & Sarah!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back