• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm having a naughty day...

Bexybun

Reaction score
For lunch I had a lovely big glass of icy full-fat coke (I know, I know, the caffeine and the sugar! But my love affair with Coca-cola goes back a long way, it's real and it's deep, ok?), tomato soup, bread and real butter, and for my afternoon snack I'm going to have american pancakes with maple syrup and a nice big cuppa! :blush: The rain is pelting against the windows, the fire's on and DD is happily watching a film snuggled under a blanket. Feel much better now, and ice-cold coke had the bonus effect of sending baby on a mad wiggle, lol! What's everyone else doing on this rainy day? xx

Well ive been naughty too! had a fry up for breakie/lunch but i will be having a roast later so plenty of veg. A glass off coke is fine now and again and yes it does make the baby go a little bit crazy haha!

It's sunny here today! I've been a bit naughty today too, haven't seemed to have stopped eating all day and still hungry, oh well nearly tea time now!

I had some leftover pizza for lunch from last nights takeaway, then had scones with clotted cream and jam with a decaf coffee this aft as my mum and dad had come to visit, such a naughty day!! But I am having very healthy tea yummy prawn linguine and salad. I do like a coke too but I'm a diet coke fan, been having the caffeine free version until I read the sweetners in it can cause prem labour, so if I have to have coke its gonna be fullfat from now on!!!

try diet coke no added sugar lol i be naghty on all my pregnancys more then one day and my babies r fine xx

I've been really naughty this bank holiday too, too many lunches out and afternoon tea and cake! Went to see the mother in law earlier and she told me i was filling out everywhere, and there was i thinking i didn't show yet, but oh no my face looks larger apparently! Definitely motivation to be good the rest of the week!

Those all sound like yummy options! I don't drink Coke normally but there've definitely been 3 or 4 occasions where I've HAD to have it. I really enjoyed them too. Thankfully I've been craving apples, apricots and broccoli so I figure I've got a bit of 'room to move' on the food choices.

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol.
I've been healthier today, I just have to have my naughty days every so often :) But I have to say, the extra caffeine in the coke and tea gave me proper jitters last night- think I'll stick to one cup of caffeine a day, not used to it anymore!

Just think though, yes you may have naughty days, but the extra calories are adding a bit of much needed babba fat to help them!! lol! probably a pile of poo that i've just made up but sounds good!! lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back