Im gonna be sick..yuk..

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Just opened a tin of sweetcorn..

noticed something that shouldnt be there and its a bit of a slug :puke:

this has really put me off sweetcorn now, oh and it was asda's own brand,

i will be sending the tin and the evidence back to them

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

OMG! that is gross!! i have a tin of that, i am definately not opening mine!

DONT TAKE IT BACK!!!!

take it to trading standards. We bought some chocolate coverd peanuts with a magot in and stupidly sent the pack back to them and complained! they gave us £10 and a £10 voucher for them and didnt even look into it. Trading standards said it was a silly thing to do and we should have took it to them so they could investigate and we could have been compensated properly!!

Once you take it back and they have it you have no proof it ever happen!

:hug:

whatever it is i'm sure ASda will assure you that it is a delicacy - somewhere in the world anyway :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Ive got some of them in the cupboard. I wonder if I have the other bit of the slug :rotfl:

alot of people have asdas own sweetcorn
i prefer green giant
but im shopping on a budget :lol:

jenna said:
DONT TAKE IT BACK!!!!

take it to trading standards. We bought some chocolate coverd peanuts with a magot in and stupidly sent the pack back to them and complained! they gave us £10 and a £10 voucher for them and didnt even look into it. Trading standards said it was a silly thing to do and we should have took it to them so they could investigate and we could have been compensated properly!!

Once you take it back and they have it you have no proof it ever happen!

:hug:

thanks for that hun, i'll do that!

i must say i missed my sweet corn for my tea, but it was yummy without the slug!

ekk cant begin to imagine if i had cooked it..

ooooooo you great pussy!! a little slug won't hurt you :rotfl:

budge said:

i know it wont.. but would you have cooked and eaten it.. :puke: and bradley might have had it..mind you he would have just picked it up and played with it, hes slug mad at the moment..

sunshinestars said:
budge said:

i know it wont.. but would you have cooked and eaten it.. :puke: and bradley might have had it..mind you he would have just picked it up and played with it, hes slug mad at the moment..

no i wouldn't !! i was joking!
i found a caterpillar in my brocolli once and thought it was a stalk! i nearly ate it :puke:

budge said:
sunshinestars said:
budge said:

no i wouldn't !! i was joking!
i found a caterpillar in my brocolli once and thought it was a stalk! i nearly ate it :puke:

:rotfl: it is gross isnt it though how shit like that get in tins.. i mean asda's thought they would be the last supermarket to have things like that!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

The most disturbing thing I've ever found in a can was a fish spine in a can of salmon. OH saidit was supposedto be in there, but I thought it would be like a can of tuna with no bones :lol:
I haven't ate canned fish since, it really freaked me out seeing it curled round the side of the can :puke:

:puke: to curling fish spine.

The worst I've had is a large frozen wasp/hornet in with some frozen spinach. Safeway or whoever it was only gave us a voucher for the packet's price (about 90p) for it too! :shock: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back