:( The Sun Newspaper

Tillytots

Reaction score
I know I shouldnt read such crap but I just thought Id have a look whilst I was eating lunch...BIG MISTAKE :(

With a mouthfull of my chicken salad roll I turn the page to see a pic of a man being mauled to death by a tiger :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: It was so graphic! I cant believe they would print something like that?! I know they put pics in paper of victims of bombing etc but this was truly horrible and much worse than any pic Ive ever seen in the paper. Ive seen worse things in life unfortunately but its not something Id want to see in a paper. Way too bad for my little eyes :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope no-one else has seen it, sorry for rant but it really pee'd me off :x

the only use for the sun use paper is to wipe ur bum on, i dont read news papers anyway, i would deffo suggest not to while ur eating for the future :hug:

I used to read the sun and do not anymore, most of its crap anyway.

LOL I'm going to be in it in the new year

Leckershell told me some lady was looking for people for an article about the best age to have a baby :lol: I thought she said it was for the Times,only found out it was the Sun the other day...it's quite ironic as all my family read the morning star and the guardian etc... :rotfl: :rotfl: and think that karl marx was an awesome guy :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's why the Sun is best avoided :x

Next time you are tempted remember and avoid it like the plague :lol: :roll:

I gave up reading papers years ago and stick to BBC news website and othe decent online news sites. I never read the Sun anyways apart from when someone else would leave it lying around at work on occasion. Awful paper.

i saw it ealrlier, couldn't believe it :shock: poor man

Yeah I saw it too. It's his family winessing it that I feel for. I mean what a stupid thing to do, putting your hand in the cage to take a photo, what the hell did he think they'd do? Lick his hand :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back