Im gonna be getting ready to...

I have added ou to MSN Kazz :hug:

I maybe get them then...I have been using Superdrugs ones, which I had there anyway, and thought I would give them a try, just since they were there...although dont wanta get to heavy into them just yet. im gonna take the TTC slow just now...Oh I mean were trying!!! really trying LOL! just not trying trying....IF you know what I mean! LOL!!!

Hi Lianatoot,

Congratulation on the new job and glad that you are feeling better in yourself too :D .

I am under a consultant and we asked about charting and Ovulation tests and he said they make you more stressed and to let nature take its course.

I say go with what you feel happy with and hope that you get the BFP soon and that goes for all you ladies trying.

Just as a note to you I fell pregnant with this one straight after m/c and no AF so it does happen! I think the hospital are sick of the sight of me but hey when you want a baby what do they expect!

Congratulations again and good luck in TTC
Take care
mibiuk
:hug: :hug:

Thanks Mibiuk, I still havent had AF, but we have been trying so to speak LOL!

So...we will just see what happens!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :hug:

good luck everyone ttc again :cheer:
i found that it really helps to ttc straight away after a loss, this is the first time that i wont be :( and its going to be really hard, but i have had 5 m/c now and i just want some answers first before i try again.
i think the ovulation tests from ebay are good i always got a positive from them about the right time and they arnt expensive, charting is also good you should consider joining the chart stalkers thread in ttc the girls there are really good, they know so much, and i was really surprised about how much you can tell from taking your temp.

Thanks babydust....

Again..im so sorry for your loss, and I totaly understand you wanting to wait just now, untill you get some answers. :hug:

I have ordered the OK off ebay, so I will see how I go with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back