• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm gonna be brave!

leannesxb

Reaction score
We are off to our first swimming session today. AJ screams through his bath so have a terrible fear that he will do the same in the pool. At least daddy is coming for support!!!

Best of luck hunny! Really hope he enjoys it, hopefully there'll be enough going on so he forgets to scream! xxxxxxxxx

Hope it went well? Ethan hated baths initially but was fine in the pool :)

After the initial paddy he snuggled on daddys shoulder and had a good watch of everyone. Then he decided for about 15mins he was quite happy for daddy to bounce him in the water and we even had a few smiles. What was interesting was considering hes normally attached to me 24 7 he only wanted daddy in the pool. He didn't want me at all and cried when I took him till I gave him back. Strange!!!!!! lol

At least he didn't scream the place down! Maybe daddy was warmer than mummy? X

Probably he is normally like a oven anyway. lol. I think also with my joints that I can't hold him as tight and daddy has stronger bigger hands so maybe he felt safer. x

Aaawww bless him! I bet your OH was chuffed he wanted daddy so much :love: xxxxxxx

Aaawww bless him! I bet your OH was chuffed he wanted daddy so much :love: xxxxxxx

totally made up bless him seeing as its the first time he has really wanted him. Everytime AJ went to start crying he really calmly spoke to him and told him it was ok and daddy had him and he just stopped it was really interesting to watch. But last night was the first bath we had without tears either. I can't say he was happy, grumpy and cross more like it but no tears. lol

Albert farted in the bath last night and frightened himself :roll:

Probably he is normally like a oven anyway. lol. I think also with my joints that I can't hold him as tight and daddy has stronger bigger hands so maybe he felt safer. x

Yeh, my OH is always like an oven too! Its nice for them tho to have something where LO wants them over mummy, they miss out on so much being at work.

btw, ur LO sounds v similar to Ethan with the bath situation and I found it definitely got better with going swimming xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back