Teeth??

charliebear

Reaction score
I have a few questions..:)

1, when did you first take your LO to the dentist?

2, has your LO had any trouble with their teeth coming in on top of each other? (same space)

AJ hasnt been to the dentist yet. But were going to book in.

AJ has quite a few upper teeth.
I thought his canines (upper) were coming through, but seemed to dissapear when his first molars came. Having had a little look now his first molars are mostly through. I'm not sure if the canines are coming in in the same space IYKWIM?
I have to say I'm a bit worried about this and dont really know much about teeth!

Thanks.

Mine have always been looked at from when they first get teeth but only because we go anyway with older kids .. sorry i cant help with second question xx

Thanks hun.

Were all due a check up.
I get myself worked into a tizz, if I think somethings up!! Going to book in for next week.

Dec has been going to the Dentist since he got his first tooth, he had his first "proper" appointment at 24 months.

Sometimes the Canines come through higher then the other teeth so for a while it can look like they are coming in the same space as the tooth beside it, but once they get down a bit more they should settle into their own space :)

About 6 months but even now Katie is still at the not keen stage whereas Joe throws himself on the chair, he loves the dentist :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back