I'm going to be a mummy for the first time!

mrs nel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well iv spent today poas to see if the FRER result I got at half past 6 this morning was true! And after 2 clearblue tests im pleased to say I am pregnant!

We've been trying for 15months to conceive and we finally did it. I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant according to the clearblue dig. Does this mean the doc would say im 3-4 weeks? When should I phone and make an appointment with the midwife??

xx

Wahoo such fantastic news. So pleased for you huni.

Yes if if says 1-2 then it really means 3-4.
xx

Congrats hunni,
Yeah doctors would say 3-4 weeks Hunni and whenever your ready some people wait for when there period is due myself I made mine for the next day after I found out xx

Thanks ladies, I just phoned the doc and the lovely receptionist just made me an appointment for next week!!!! OMG!! I didn't know what to say to her when she said tue the 6th, its so quick.

xx

Yeah they like to get you in the system quickly and give you a general check-up let you know do's and don'ts,
Then get you forwarded for a midwife appointment for around your 8th week xx

Congrats! I got my bfp on the Thursday and I'd seen a midwife by the Monday for an information session lol

Congratulations :) xx

Last edited:
Aw that's great that you got a doc appt so quick- will make it all the more real!! Xxx

Congratulations! So happy for you :) x

Omg amazing news hun! :) Really happy for ya! Have a happy healthy 9 months x

Hi ladies,

Well iv spent today poas to see if the FRER result I got at half past 6 this morning was true! And after 2 clearblue tests im pleased to say I am pregnant!

We've been trying for 15months to conceive and we finally did it. I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant according to the clearblue dig. Does this mean the doc would say im 3-4 weeks? When should I phone and make an appointment with the midwife??

xx

**Waving at Mrs nel**

Congratulations! I have been trying for almost 2 years.. Just tested positive earlier on today!!
I am 4 wks preg' too!!! Oh happy day! :dance:
What are your symptoms so far? My bbs are hurting. Asides that, nothing else!

Fingers crossed for you & I.

Morning Queen,
Iv not really had any symptoms to be honest. The only thing iv really noticed is waking up really hungry the past 3 mornings which isn't really like me. Iv also had a few waves of nausea but if I hadn't tested id be none the wiser!

Got the midwife on Tuesday so im looking forward to that!
Xx

Omg jus seen this!! I've not been on in a fewndays as I have family over but huge congratulation!!!!! Send me some of ur baby dust lol!! Hav a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back