I'm going mad with the bloody noise ...... ARGHHHHHH

MissSara

Reaction score
Why cant i just have a quiet day?

Just managed to get Benjamin settled he's been on and off crying since 6am and then knock knock, Bathroom fitter arrived to fit me a new bathroom....... but before he can start any work, he is knocking ALL the tiles off round the bathroom ( theres loads) i'm sat here listening to the constant banging, have benjamin trying to sleep on my knee but keeps waking up with the noise so i cant put him down.
On a good note though, this bathroom fitter is seriously FINE...........lmao. About 25 years old, tall and rough looking.........lol.

Lol. Must make it all worth it. Keep offering him cuppas! Keep him quiet for a few minutes! Lol

LisaJ1986 said:
Lol. Must make it all worth it. Keep offering him cuppas! Keep him quiet for a few minutes! Lol

I darn't speak to him incase i start foaming at the mouth....... :rotfl:
Bet he thinks im a right bitch not asking him if he wants one....... (cuppa i mean) better go and ask him now!

Try not to stutter too much! Lol And let us know if he takes his shirt off to work! Lol

LisaJ1986 said:
Try not to stutter too much! Lol And let us know if he takes his shirt off to work! Lol

Are we thinking diet coke man?

lfc_sarah said:
MrsBrightside said:
is he still there!!! us PF girls need pics!!!! :lol:

Coz that wont look weird

:lol:

Oh yeah i'll just say im taking pics of the new bathroom suite shall i...........lol

Well he sure is fit but hes shit at his job, im fuming...... he hasn't taken out the shower just done a bodge job and tiled round it, he left at 3pm and i didnt check it until he had been gone an hour......... so now guess who's coming back tomorrow at 9.30am........ he better do his job properly this time or i might have to tie him up and keep him locked in the bathroom....... :rotfl:

MissSara said:
lfc_sarah said:
MrsBrightside said:

Coz that wont look weird

Oh yeah i'll just say im taking pics of the new bathroom suite shall i...........lol

Well he sure is fit but hes sh*t at his job, im fuming...... he hasn't taken out the shower just done a bodge job and tiled round it, he left at 3pm and i didnt check it until he had been gone an hour......... so now guess who's coming back tomorrow at 9.30am........ he better do his job properly this time or i might have to tie him up and keep him locked in the bathroom....... :rotfl:

Hey misses... you already have a sexy man :D

lfc_sarah said:
MissSara said:
[quote="lfc_sarah":147c47n8]
MrsBrightside said:

Coz that wont look weird

Well he sure is fit but hes sh*t at his job, im fuming...... he hasn't taken out the shower just done a bodge job and tiled round it, he left at 3pm and i didnt check it until he had been gone an hour......... so now guess who's coming back tomorrow at 9.30am........ he better do his job properly this time or i might have to tie him up and keep him locked in the bathroom....... :rotfl:

Hey misses... you already have a sexy man :D[/quote:147c47n8]

A woman can never have too many sexy men, shoes and BIBS......... :rotfl:

I know i know, and i wouldn't swap him for anything.... :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111