Im going in for my op today

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Remember me saying a few months ago i was waiting for a breast reduction, well i go in at 3pm today and have the op tomorrow morning :dance:

its 10 weeks to our wedding so im cutting it exceptionally fine but i am really excited about being normal :cheer:

Anyone on here had one who can give me any advice?

good luck hun, i would like one of them.

Hope everything goes ok :hug:

No advice - sorry but i wish you all the luck in the world x

:hug: aww im so happy for you, good luck with the op :hug:

Hiya,

Just Wanted To Wish You Luck!

My Neighbour Had A Breast Reduction And She Said Her Scars Are Really Neat!

Can I Be Really Cheeky And Ask If You Are Having It Done Private Or On The NHS? You Dont Have To Answer If U Dont Want

tangerinedream said:
i want a brest reduction :(

:( me too, big boobies suck! the slightest knock makes mine grow :lol:

Good luck. I had a friend who had that done and she recovered really quick and had only discreet scarring.

I'll like an all over reduction...not just boobs!

Awww thats great, I hope it all goes smoothly for you and you have a fast recovery :D

wow! good luck babe, hope all goes well for you. :hug: :hug:

Kelly G said:
Hiya,

Just Wanted To Wish You Luck!

My Neighbour Had A Breast Reduction And She Said Her Scars Are Really Neat!

Can I Be Really Cheeky And Ask If You Are Having It Done Private Or On The NHS? You Dont Have To Answer If U Dont Want

im getting it done on the NHS as my back is wrecked

i had breast reduction about ten years ago on the nhs. i found it was more uncomfortable than painful. i recovered quite quickly but when you have little ones you have to! it was the best thing i ever did and made me more confident and i felt more womanly. good luck for tomorrow. :)

I saw a lady for work who just had this op done - she was well on the way to being fully recovered after just 2 weeks (dont lift anything afterwards) . good luck!

Good luck! I can't advise - I have been blessed with small breasts :( But I've read about the women in Take A Break fighting to get reductions on the NHS because of all the trouble it causes, I'm really pleased for you :) I hope it all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back