Worried

hananhmiller

Reaction score
Hi

Got a call today from doctors surgery receptionist. Just ringing to re book bloods for next wednesday as doctors wants to check liver function as it was high. They checked it on Monday when I went as been getting pains top of bump on right. I am not sure what raised levels mean? No one has told me what it could be but am worried it is OC. Didnt mention to midwife as thought it was my bad eczema but been really itchy all over esp hands which are red and cracked and top of my feet. Didnt think anything of it until they mentioned levels. Anyone have any advice on what raised liver function levels might be?

Hannah X

Hun if you're itching really badly I would phone your midwife and get checked out asap. If it's OC it canbe really dangerous, not trying to worry you anymore than you are because it's probably nothing but if it is something they can sort it straight away. Best of luck hun :hug:

my first set of bloods showed raised Liver function, but my bile acids where still in the normal bracket.

Do you know if your bile acids where raised?

The hospital made me wait for a week until they wanted to see me again, but my doc kicked off and rushed me into the maternity ward and got me seen that day :)

If you want to chat PM me huni! try not to get to worried over it (says she, who seems to cry over the smallest things!!!!!!)

SAm x

If your liver function is high and you have itchy hands and feet then this is a high sigh of OC, this is where the liver isn't working properly and it CAN be dangerous so please make sure you mention the itching to the doctor or ring the midwives and explain the situation.

Hope it goes ok for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back