Im eating chocolate peanuts!

nickilubs

Reaction score
And I don't care I really needed them today!!!!!!!

I'm grumpy! I was told to "not look so scared" whist paying for my car tax by some random man in the post office. How do you not look scared when you don't even know you look scared?

Every single person who entered the shop I work in had faces like bags of smashed crabs. And I had a group of 5 people all stood around staring at my stomach because they don't believe theres actually a baby in there.

And then to finish it all off.......I got shot at by some kid with a BB gun!!!!!!!!!! I was walking home from work and he was shooting at the cars then seen me so thought he would aim for me instead the little fecker missed but there was a guy in his 20s stood there laughing with this little kid! :evil: :evil: :evil: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!!!!!!!!!! Dont want to say anything unless they get a knife out! I hate feeling scared of someone being rude and nasty and not being able to shout or tell them to stop because of what else they might try. :x :x

Aww blimey Nicki sounds like you've had a really crappy day hun :hug:
And dont worry i also keep getting the wheres the bump though? Your not very big are you? Are you sure he's in there? ... No his hiding in my handbag! Of course he's really in there!! xx

Poor you :(

Have some more:

g605.jpg

:hug: :hug: You enjoy those peanuts, you deserve them :D

Aww Nic!! :hug:

What a little sh*t shooting you :evil:

Hope you have a great weekend babe, and I'll say now, I am so damn excited for you to come into tri3!! I miss my lil buddy :( :cheer:

In fact, there are loads of faces I can't wait to see in Tri3!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back