I'm bringing out the big guns this month LOL

skairdykat

Reaction score
I collect and use crystals so I've had a look in my crystal book and found out that Rose Quartz & Moonstone are good for fertility. I've already got both of those so I'm going to cleanse them later and wear them this month and see if that helps. I've got a Moonstone pendant and a rose Quartz bracelet. I've also got a rose Quartz sphere that I'm going to put by the bed.

You probably think I'm cuckoo now don't you? :?

nope hun your not 'cuckoo' lol

anythings worth a try isnt it hun??

good luck - hope they work?!? :pray: :D

Thanks hun. My OH looks at me like I'm mad when I buy them and is like 'Oh you've bought another pebble.' :)
I hope they work to :pray:

yes but hun hes a man - they dont understand anything other than football and sex :wink: :lol:

my oh swears by his smokey quartz. he didnt cleanse it for a while and he started having a few difficulties at work and with certain people so he cleansed it in saltwater (as youre meant to do every so often to get rid of all bad energy stored) and from that point, everything started going swimmingly. some people say its psychological, maybe so but it worked!!

skairdykat said:
I collect and use crystals so I've had a look in my crystal book and found out that Rose Quartz & Moonstone are good for fertility. I've already got both of those so I'm going to cleanse them later and wear them this month and see if that helps. I've got a Moonstone pendant and a rose Quartz bracelet. I've also got a rose Quartz sphere that I'm going to put by the bed.

You probably think I'm cuckoo now don't you? :?

The rose quartz is only good for fertility when its in the shape of an egg hun, I have one by my bed too so if ur cuckoo so am I!

Heres mine:

DSC00143.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back