IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBLiz

Reaction score
arghhhh im sooooo borrrreeeeeddddddddd

i cant go shopping cos a) i dont need anything and b) i dont have any money

i cant 'go for a nice walk' cos im feeling rather waddle-y today and also i dont feel like it lol

i cant watch tv cos theres nothing on the 2 channels ive got reception on today

i cant download or play any online games because my internet is soooo slooooowwwww it times out just flicking thru the forum let alone anything else!

i cant clean because..well why would i want to clean anyway!!! I just dont have that nesting thing you guys have lol

uffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive done my cleaning and cupboard sorting for the day so now im enjoying my easter eggs. :D

Know how you feel. I've had a nice soak in the bath, Jamie is home from school, gonna do his tea, wait for hubby to come home and go to bed and read my book :D

bath and shower unfortunately not an option due to no bath and no hot water in the caravan

tv..hmm my choices are midsomer murders or cbbc :?

i do have a book but everytime i read it i fall asleep :wall: oh well looks like thats the only option!

you could start nipple tweaking to try and bring on labour. :D

woo hoo i found something to do

the landlord of the gym premises we're hoping to take over, bizarrely asked my CV.....a very strange request if you ask me, im more used to being asked for a business plan ....so i've been making up my CV, feels like im back at school LOL still if thats all he wants for the lease i'd be very happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back