Spd

wifeywifey

Reaction score
I know there has been a few posts about this but I cant find any, im really suffering I can bearly walk and hardly sleeping im assuming that cos of this im boardering on depressed, I cant look after my son or even do the.dishes and just feel like crying all the time. Im 36 weeks on monday and dont know how im going to cope for another 4 weeks if not 6. Im going to speak to mw tuesday but was wondering what are my chances of being able to get induced at 37 weeks? anyone else been induced early because of this? Im so desperate to get him out id do anything.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

hey, sorry i wouldnt know about being induced, i dont think they class SPD as a good enough reason (which it should be) but i really dont know :(

i just wanted to give my sympathy coz it is just so awful ive just popped out for half hour and am now in agony its so so difficult to deal with it as theres nothing you can do for relief!!

i cant even offer any ideas on how to help except the things you probably know an thats rest as much as possible and keep your legs together when sitting or when you stand up from a chair, same as at night- keep your knees together when turning... i have silky pjama bottoms so i can twist in bed easier and they have helped... apart from that jut wanna say hope it eases for you soon.

xxx

Thanks for ur reply. I have never felt anything like it, I cant even walk upstairs carrying lo and its so frustrating. With my first I was walking almost everyday sometimes 3 miles. the fact that im considering to try get induced shows how bad I feel. I hope mw will help as I cant imagin I will get a physio app quick enough to make a difference.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

my physio gave me crutches last time i went which help as it takes the weight off my pelvis so i dont suffer later on in the day if i go out or anything, i luckily got seen straight away so at least give it a try. i think def ask about being induced though it is soo challenging and i dont have a child to look after so i cant imagine how bad it is for you.

xxx

Try messaging MrsMc. She had terrible SPD and was induced on her DD.

SPD is one of the reasons I am having a c-section planned (there are other history reasons though). But I have had it since 9 weeks because of arthritis as well.
The only help I can give is the same as the other ladies. Crutches and a SPD support belt off of physio. Warm baths, warm flannel laid over where it hurts, pain killers off the doc (I take co-codomal), REST LOTS, no hoovering, pillow between legs at night and when laying, keep legs together when moving, staning up, getting in and out of a car and rolling in bed. xxxxx

I feel your pain hun. xxxxxx

Well went to see mw today she said she really doesn't want to induce me due to the risks which is fair enough and prescribed pain killers. I have an app in 2 weeks and got the impression she might consider a sweep. I knew she couldn't do anything yet as its too early but knowing I wont have to go past due date is a relief. She couldn't refer to physio as by time I get an app it will be too late, that and it will be at hospital 10th miles away so won't help me travelling as we don't drive. Knowing I will have lo in 4 weeks max is better than possibly 6 we will see what happens at next app. On good note baby is almost fully engaged so you never know I might get lucky and have lo naturally before due date anyway.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

My chiropractor is helping me loads with the spd, he's kept me working as a carer otherwise I'd be signed off. Might be worth it if you can afford it cos it can be expensive.

Hope LO doesn't keep you waiting too long hunny xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back