Im bit worried!!!

GemmaTse

Reaction score
Hey girls, last night i noticed my belly button right in the middle has a scab where my skin has teared, its right in the middle and im worried as ive still got a while to go im going to get bigger and is it going to tear my skin more and has this happened to anyone else?? x :(

Hiya

I haven't had that but I'd say if you're comcerned speak with your midwife tomorrow :hug:

Nikki x

yeah speak to your midwife hun, there might be some cream to help it heal and also try a good moisteriser for your skin to help with stretching. hope it goes ok. xxxx

Hi

Never heard of this before maybe ring the mw or doctor
Katrina

Never heard of that either....I'm dealing with a strained ligament "down there" at the moment, great joys of pregnancy huh? Speak to the GP or Midwife.....sadly you have to be 20 weeks plus to self refer to the labour/delivery suites for a check over but a GP/MW is a good point of call first off, you should have their number(s) on the front of your notes in your pregnancy file xx

Certainly sounds like it's possible with all the stretching that area has during pregnancy.

Like the other ladies say get it checked out with your MW or GP. You probably just need to keep it oiled or lubricated with vaseline during your pregnancy.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back