I'm back!

handbagqueen

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm back from my last restful, relaxing holiday! It was soooo nice to be away with nice weather but was a bit too hot at times- it was over 30 on our last couple of days which was a bit unbearable. I was so wary of sunbathing as didn't want to damage bubs so slapped on the high factor and sat in the shade most of the time but was still so lovely.
I have a bump photo of me stepping into the sea (ahhh, babies first time in the sea!) which I'll post tonight.

I've been back since Monday but been feeling a little post holiday blue as well as having the birthday blues ( my parents didn't get in touch until 9.20pm on Monday to wish me a happy birthday and even then it was just by text message- is this normal as you get older or am I just being over sensitive? They didn't even send me a card :( )
Anyhoo, I hope all is well with you all- I don't even know where to begin catching up with all the posts. Maybe someone could fill me in briefly?!

Hi hun - don't think we've met as i'm new to second tri but just wanted to say welcome back :hug: think it sucks bout ya parents bein so slack on ya birthday :hug: Hope you feel a bit more cheerful again soon :) where did you go on holiday?

love sarah xxxxx

Did you have a good time?? I wish I was still there.

Sounds like you had better weather than me when I was there :shakehead:

How was the flight?

Welcome back :wave:

Glad you had a lovely time :D Can't wait to see your bump picture in the sea :)

Can't remember where you are up to but check out Jollypops thread as we've had a lot of scans over the last week (I am expecting a boy :cheer: ).

Hope you had a lovely birthday and yes people seem to care less the older you get :( Happy birthday anyway :hug:

Hi Fly, hope you're settling into 2nd tri ok! I went to Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria. Was so quiet, never been somewhere so quiet before- everything closed around 10pm! luckily this was about the time I wanted to go to bed anyway.
Hazel, the weather was good but really unbearable at times- although it was really warm in the evenings too which was nice. The flight was terrible, really hated being so squashed up and the tray was just on the edge of my belly so wasn't easy to eat! On the way there a guy I was sitting next to decided to tell me about his sisters awful labour which lasted 4 days- nice. On way back I kept burping sporadically which was sooo embarassing! Oh the joys!
Congrats on being team blue Mildly! I'll check out Jollypops message now.

Really pleased you had a lovely time hun! :cheer: Looking forward to seeing your bump picture :D

Sorry to hear about your parents & birthday... Hope you had a good one despite no card from them?

Glad you're back :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back