Im back, in double figures and also moving on FRIDAY !

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Hey all :wave:

Did anyone notice i was gone? Thanks to sunshinestars for putting a post up about where i went and thanks to those who replied :hug:

I have just got back from a week in sharm Egypt i took my hubby to be there as a surprise for his birthday he only found out monday morning when we got to gatwick :rotfl: and he loved it ... we took our little boy who will be 2 next saturday and had the best holiday ever, the place is out of this world, saw loads of colourful fish in the red sea while i was snorkling about which was great and just floating about in the sea was really nice and feeling weightless :rotfl:

Was VERY hot out there got to 45c one day which was boiling, i found the heat ok and coped with it a lot better than i thought i would.

Can't believe i am now in double figures and moving on to the 3rd Tri on Friday :dance: it has flown by in here really has. ... will take a belly pic and post it up later as it will be my last one before i move on....

Hope everyone is well and i haven't missed to much, please tell me if i have, will have a read about but have so much to catch up on with washing :wall: lol

Take care all :hug: :hug:

I'm moving on Friday as well. we are due on the same day :dance: :dance:

Welcome back :cheer:

I loved it in Sharm El Sheikh, wish it was me :(

Enjoy your last couple of days in tri 2 :hug:

Welcome back Paula - glad you all had a lovely holiday x

welcome back Paula :hug: your holiday sounds fantastic! :cheer: good luck with the move to tri3! :hug:

glad you had a good hol x

see you in 3rd tri on friday!!

Thanks everyone :hug:

Had the most wicked time even in the heat, didn't really find it a problem, and got a lovely tanned belly too :cheer: lol

Will defo be going back there :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back