I'm back!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
What did I miss? Any gossip?

Well I have been busy with the outlaws! Not really speaking to my FIL as he sat on my make-up bag and I have had to bin about £100 worth of my MAC make-up :cry: :cry: inc all the limited edition stuff! :cry: :cry: Am currently in war as I want money to get more!! The liquid blusher smashed along with a liquid eyeliner.... all my eyeshadows and pressed powder are smashed into a bizzillion pieces!

So, thats my moan.... what has everyone been up to?

We've all been in tri 2 reading the 'disgusted' thread! :puke:

Im sure you dont need make-uo anyway.... im sure your beautiful enough! :wink:

Are you all bonked out!? :rotfl:

Good to see your back hun! How did the soup go?
Oh No!! Is your FIL going to pay for all that? Old people can be very clumsy!! :wall:

Foxxi said:

Never!!!! But I have had my husband laying a new floor in the kitchen today, so best give the poor lad a break - he'll be glad to get back to work at this rate!

Foxxi said:

I expected no less from Foxxi :twisted: :rotfl:

Great to see you huniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Hope you had fun while away. Oh it's all been happening here and ummm, I have painful piles :(

Just read the thread and replied!! OH my goodness!!!!! I should act as though I am shocked but I'm not!

SarahH said:
Never!!!! But I have had my husband laying a new floor in the kitchen

Aww at least one of you got laid :rotfl:

Well you've seen the thread so you know whats been going on here :( (we knew it though) Apart from that not much else.. good to have you back :cheer:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
SarahH said:
Never!!!! But I have had my husband laying a new floor in the kitchen

Aww at least one of you got laid :rotfl:

Cheeky moo!!! The floor was only getting layed today - he's been "laying" in other areas before then ;) :rotfl:

Sarah me and you said she was dodgy ages ago so i wasnt surprised by it all.

Glad your back though, it hasnt been the same without you - walking like john wayne yet? :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarah isnt it make u feel loved them thinking all of that about u
i obviously dont agree with them :fib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back