Im back

cassi

Reaction score
Miss me ? :D

had a great time, was lovely spending lots of time with my little neice too i really missed her!

cas xx

Yay!!! Glad you had a great time. Good to have you back :cheer: :cheer:

The weather could of been better, but it was great anyway...dont want to be back though :( :wave:

Welcome back cassi! did you do anything nice down 'ere in cornwall?! been a bit of a crap week weather wise, typical huh!

had a few nice hours of sunshine which was spent on the beach...loads of big fat fry ups at the beach cafe 'oink oink' lol...went to padstow and had fish and chips sitting on the wall by the waterside and then fed the rest of my chips to hungry seaguls lol...

Went shopping in plymouth for a day, (there isnt many places to shop in cornwall is there lol)

Visted some other small places for dinner with family etc which was nice and walks along beaches, ports etc which i enjoyed, especially port isaac that was really pretty.

I got clotted cream fudge for neighbours with "thanks for looking after the cat" on the front (they didnt have one with cat'S lol)

And alan got some for guys at work, but i forgot to get some for me!!! i was going to do it on the last day but forgot now im really upset cause i was looking forward to tucking into some proper cornish fudge i love it :'(

There was a wooden toy shop in Kilkhampton about 2 mins from our little house and the toys were gorgeous!!! I got a big pirate ship, a noahs ark with little animals and my mom got Jakob a little fire engine aswell with little fire men and everything they are sooo sweet!!!

I also went to debenhams in plymouth and treated Jakob to some jasper conran and rocha john rocha clothes lol, i couldnt help it they are sooo cute!!!! and the prices were really good :D

cas xxxx

Cassi, how did you shoot to the top of the Celebdaq league whilst on holiday?

What's your secret? :think:

Can't believe you braved Plymouth city centre in the summer hols :lol: I'm refusing to go in until the 6 weeks are up. Can't wait until we get our huge shopping centre though :D Glad you had a good time!

If i remember rightly isnt there a beautiful cathredral right near an orange shop and a cafe? or have i got wrong place. I am sure have got right place because couldnt find anywhere else to shop when i was in Newquay and made hubby drive there so I could go to the Monsoon sale,lol

not sure there is a monsoon there though :).

Would have had loads of pics but just got a call from my mom saying she has lost her camera and she took most the pics, such a shame :( :cry:

Plymouth does have a huge church near to a cafe not sure about the orange shop though. The way you can usually remember Plymouth is by the bombed out church in the middle of a roundabout.

bexxie said:
If i remember rightly isnt there a beautiful cathredral right near an orange shop and a cafe? or have i got wrong place. I am sure have got right place because couldnt find anywhere else to shop when i was in Newquay and made hubby drive there so I could go to the Monsoon sale,lol

That sounds like truro! nice place to shop (went there yesterday!! :lol: )

:) Alan wanted to see the mayflower but we went to the port and couldnt seem to find it :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back