Pictures of nursery

cassi

Reaction score
Im decorating the nursery this weekend :D with the mamas and papas meadow theme and maple and ivory furniture and a little soft corner. and was wondering what everyone elses nursery looked like?

So get posting piccys :D

cas xx

:oops: :oops: im afraid mine hasn't even got a cot let alone a nursery :oops: :oops:
im not sure where the little fellow will end up to be honest. It will be a case of whatever sex it is depends on what room it gets and who needs to move in with who.

Its like the flaming Wlatons in my house. We went out today and i shouted upstairs to the three girls and ended up shouting Mary Eleen and Jim Bob too. :shock: :shock: :shock:

we know what were doing in the room etc but were still waiting to move :(

Thanks jo i remembered someone doing that thread but searched for it but we can search words in topic only but not words in title only so i got tons of results lol and couldnt find it :D

thanks hun :D Jacob smiles at zeddy and rhubarb on the border now when he is lying on his changing mat so he is obviously happy with our choice too :lol:

Xxx

we have the meadow border but alan has said im not allowed to put it up because we are thinking of moving soon and it would be a waste of money since we need 3 rolls and they are £13 a roll at m&p :shock:

My nursery is a transport themed one :lol:
These pics are from when OH was decorating it:

71768272cfa745a6e765742daec00ed3a630146504c64a574aec1e52.jpg

4217431422e38a17cf672fd5d4207eb60d43e2191e4fd46c713f9b60.jpg

have matching bedding, rug, lampshade etc.
rug:
220_small.jpg

lights:
lightsCars.jpg

I'd take a pic now but it's a right mess with all the outgrown clothes flug everywhere :oops:

Thats really nice Urchin. I would of been more experimental but there is no way im doing the whole thing again should Jakob turn out to be a girl lol!!!

Well update. We have spent the whole weekend doing loads, well Alan did everything alone yesterday and i sat on here lol...but today i did loads! we have plastered, done the base coat, done the windows, done the skirting boards, radiator, sanding, and we have just finished painting the whole room twice over in Ice Lemon. Now i am having a rest ..hehe, and Alan is putting the furniture together.

When he has done that i will add the finishing touches. But missing the wicker baskets for the bookshelf because we didnt find any we liked in the shops but have found a site that have nice ones so will order them when i get paid next week :D . I cant wait to add everything!!! hopefully it should be done minus a few things like the upplighter and nappystacker and boarder. Later :D :D :D :D

soooo exciting i think i will just sit in there for ages when its done wishing away the next 8 weeks quickly

Well i finished everything i can do, Its all done, except the curtains and wall pictures/hooks which alan will do when he gets home.

I stood looking at it for ages and it bought a little tear to my eye, it has really bought everything to life for me, i had a listen to the mobile and just thought in not long a little baby is going to be falling asleep to that sound.

Im so happy!!!! :D

will post pics tonight when Alan has done the rest :) :D :D

Hi

Cassi i cannot wait to see the pics.. :roll: waiting lol
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members