• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back from the scan

Babylicious

Reaction score
and OMG the baby is huggggeeeee, the woman doing the scan was foul to me, I was really worried and she kept turning the screen away, I had to beg for a picture, but i'm happy now

scan0001-2.jpg

Wooo im glad it went okay, Lovely picture!!
Yeah sonographers tend to be so mean an like ignorant.
But i find private scan sonographers are nicest people in world!!
Glad everythings ok :cheer: :cheer:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
[quote="Toxic_Angel":31tkaov3]But i find private scan sonographers are nicest people in world!!

Thats cos there getting your money!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote:31tkaov3]

But wouldnt the sonographers at hospitals get paid too? =p

Toxic_Angel said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":1gfo2xmn][quote="Toxic_Angel":1gfo2xmn]But i find private scan sonographers are nicest people in world!!

Thats cos there getting your money!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote:1gfo2xmn]

But wouldnt the sonographers at hospitals get paid too? =p[/quote:1gfo2xmn]

They think they get poor pay working for the NHS :roll: :lol: no offence to anyone who is a nurse, sorry.

Scan pic is lovely, really clear.

I'm glad your scan went well - the picture looks very clear. I've got mine tomorrow but still haven't decided whether I should find out if baby is a boy or girl...I'll probably buy everything in yellow anyway just in case i have another one!

I guess you're waiting until the birth - you are very patient! Did you have an inkling on what the sex may be?

I didn't ask tbh, my 20 week scan is on 2nd nov so i'll find out then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back