Im back - baby number 2 with questions.

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello all,

It doesnt seem so long ago since I was last here. My son Antonio is just over 9 months old and I found out today that im pregnant, im only 4 weeks so still early. I do have a couple of questions though, im have some odd things happening to me that never happened in my first pregnancy!

1) - Im getting shooting pains in my "foo foo" lol

2) - I never suffered with SPD in my last pregancy however being only 4 weeks pregnant I am already getting some incredable lower back pains - its all on the left side and going into my left bum cheek. I diddnt remember getting any of this until the 2-3rd trimester.

So.....are any of you experiencing the same as me???

Thanks

Tiggy xx

Congratulations!! This is my second too but my little one is a little bit older than yours.

The pains could be stretching and stuff but if you're concerned go and see your dr. I have lower back pain worse than before but I think mine is just because I have more lifting/carrying to do with Tom than I did last time :D !

:hug: :hug:

Congratulations :hug:

I had spd, and I have read and heard it can show earlier, but I pressume at this stage its the normal stretching etc to accommodate the new pregnancy :hug:

Talk to your doc though if you are experiencing bad pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back