I'm back and....

kirlykird

Reaction score
what a drama!!!

Got to scanny place and went in and it was face down, got prodded about, shaken about and didn't want to look at us...

Had to leave for 20 mins, run up and down some hospital stairs, have some water, get a sugar rush.... then go back in...

Finally at 11.30am.... there we have it, first of all we had a not 100% sure then after deeper investaigation we had a definate......

drumroll........................

trumpets......................

more drum roll................

Well naturally of course :shakehead: I was ........RIGHT!!!

We're having a little BOY!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This week is boy club!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Over the moon, he waved at us and even gave us the finger! :shock:

Think that was for all of the jumping around I had to :rotfl: do! :D :cheer: :dance:

Yay wooooo...........can't beleive it!!!! a blinkin boy boom this week!!!!!

Thomas (missac's) & Sam can now fight over Libby - not that C is going to allow her to have boyfriends :roll:

Glad to see your back & well........another boy eh?! You'll be outnumbered too :hug:

kirlykird said:

Think that was for all of the jumping around I had to :rotfl: do! :D :cheer: :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: probably overheard the conversation about 70's swedish boy clothes and the jumper with the moose on it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oooh another little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Libby better watch out now!!!!

What a palava you went through, only a male could put you through that!!!

So glad everything went well! I amin the process of trying to post pictures do you have any?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Gosh what a drama...Congrats on your little boy....one more scan to OMG i said Bou this is the first tme i've been right :clap:

Emmylou said:
Yay wooooo...........can't beleive it!!!! a blinkin boy boom this week!!!!!

Thomas (missac's) & Sam can now fight over Libby - not that C is going to allow her to have boyfriends :roll:

Glad to see your back & well........another boy eh?! You'll be outnumbered too :hug:

YES def outnumbered by Anders, my Thomas and Oscar the labrador!

Bless I told them both and Beth was in tears.... wasn't happy as she wanted a sister..she's ok now though!

Glad we got over that now than in 20 weeks!

The next thing is to see which one out of us 3 pops first, we're all so close in dates!

:D

Got my consultant appt tomorrow so get to see if he may come a little earlier! :D

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: probably overheard the conversation about 70's swedish boy clothes and the jumper with the moose on it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

missac said:
oooh another little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Libby better watch out now!!!!

What a palava you went through, only a male could put you through that!!!

So glad everything went well! I amin the process of trying to post pictures do you have any?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yeah we have 4! Even one of the finger, going to scan them later and get them posted.

OOOh got some lovely boys outfits today from Debenhams and NEXT! :D

ooh just got in from work to hear the great news of another little boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congrats hun xxx

that's fab! weird how it's gone from all girls to all boys this week.....congrats! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back