Im back and team......

Penstraze

Reaction score
Pink!!!!! :cheer:

Sonographer called baby a total minx and said shes the naughtiest baby shes had yet! Went in still in awful possition got sent away to fill my bladder (drank 2 liters now cant stop peeing) came back no change had to wait another 20 mins and be tipped upside down (no im not exagerating!) and finally we got some where shes as sure as she can be its a girl and everything is looking great but she couldnt see kidneys properly she could see tiny bladder filling so knew they had to be working ok but has to actually see them so we're back again on the 12th!

My DH is totally over the moon hes always wanted a little girl if he had a baby and initially didnt want to keep baby but suported my decission and now hes over the moon and cant wait to have a little girl Im so happy!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!! Sounds like a very eventful day and now you get to go back and see your little girl again!!xx

Oh bless her socks!!!

Glad everything went well, did u get a piccie of the little tyke in action?

x

Thanks everyone Im on cloud 9 cant concentrate on work! :rotfl: Im off on holiday for the week next week and intending to do lots of pink shopping!! :cheer:

Steelgoddess best scan pics are on my scan thread from tuesday I got two today but there no where near as clear will scan them on later though

yay...congrats on being in team pink.

Everyone needs to stop using all the pink quota up though and balance it out with some blue so there's some pink left for me.

Fancy your bubba being so uncoperative though....hope she's a better behaved baby :rotfl:

Congrats on team pink :cheer: Your bubs is just sneakily trying to make sure you get another opportunity to see her in action, what a clever girl ;)

yaaaay!!! congratulations!!!
:hug:

my scan is not until 22nd May, feels like ages away :(

but will be well worth the wait!!

xxx

feels like im the only one thats team blue. Cmon more blue thats what we need!!

Congrats on your baby girl though :clap:

yaaaay!!! congratulations!!!
:hug:

my scan is not until 22nd May, feels like ages away :(

but will be well worth the wait!!

xxx

Awww glad everything went well! And a bonus scan to see her again soon too! xx

Awww congratulations!! So glad they could tell you the sex this time!! :hug: xx

Oh my god she IS a cheeky little monkey!! She certainly loves the spotlight lol :cheer:

Congratulations on team pink!!

xx

Just LOL :lol:
She is a little minx indeed :hug:
So glad everything's well with her and very best wishes for the NEXT scan :lol:
And congratulations on joining
Team Pink too!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads