I'm a newbie here

babystar

Reaction score
My OH and me have been TTC for about 3 months, but this month and last month i was 2 weeks late which is really unsual for me as i'm always on time. I came off the pill in Aug after being on it for about 8 years and i have had alot of stress in the last couple of months so i thought it could be one of those two things. When i had AF it was not heavy as it usaully is and not as long only about 4 days (usually about 6/7 days), not due AF till begining of March now just have to wait and see if i'm two weeks wait again.
Sorry its so long.

Hiya Babystar :)

That's not long - you should see some of the other posts lol ;)

We like in depth conversations here with all the juicy details!

Try not to over analyse when your ttc or you're going to send yourself crazy. Just hold out for a BFP, fingers crossed.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. Hopefully BFP for next month for all of us.

Hi and welcome,
GL with ur ttc rollercoaster! Xx

Hi and welcome to PF!!

Be prepared to become addicted!!!

Good luck on your journey xx

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive, and yes Loopylouize i'm already addicted. Good luck to all the lovely ladies out there.

Hello and welcome!!

Good Luck with TTC!

I just came on PF for some advice and stayed!! It's a great community :)

Good luck hunni, hopefully you will have a short stay with us!!
xxxx

I can see myself being on here for sometime yet as i always seem to to have BFN's all the time.

Hey :wave:

Welcome to PF & TTC :)

Please try to stay positive & not worry too much, sometimes it can just take a little longer to happen, remember its not IF I fall pregnant, it's WHEN I fall pregnant

xxx

Thanx for that Kezzamunster, i will try and stay positive as it will happen sooner or later. xx

You betcha it will my darling, being relaxed & chilled about it all can actually be the best thing, your be surprised at the things that can happen when TTC doesn't consume your life & mind 24/7

xxxx

Welcome!

Try not to stress... I came off pill last May and my body still hasnt settled down. My cycles are getting longer and longer..its 3 months since I had AF but Im trying not to stress about it. Altho easier said than done ;-)

Wishing you a speedy BFP ! xxx

Hi babygirl and welcome to PF :wave:

Good luck to you on your TTC journey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111