Here nor there!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Well after a pathetic show of AF last week since mc in Aug, I can only count this as my second AF this year so I am going to the doctors this afternoon.

I'm a 28yr old healthy unstressed female with mild endo, normal bloods and last time I had a scan a healthy cervix too no signs of cysts so I'm tired of the no show AF.

Opks always pick up faint lines but last two days they have been dark during the end of AF its just so frustrating. With endo I used to have normal cycles but something has de-functed my body in the last 24 months....Mmm sorry I feel the need to rant today!

I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience but if I am told to go home and wait another 6 months Im going to seek help which will probably cost $$$!

Blah xx

Good luck at the doc's hun. They really do need to be giving you some answers, it's not fair to leave you in limbo xxxxxxxxxxx

Ah thanks babyb :)

I went to the doc who was lovely but advised another three months, have been told to ditch the opks, continue on Folic acid and kee record of dtd so if I do become pg they have an idea but as it's my second mc they can't do anything yet...

Im frustrated especially when I had to deal with a drunk lady on saturday night with 4 weeks to go and then there are ladies on PF who make every effort to stay healthy to no avail. As much as I stay open minded it is disheartening!

I hope in 3 months I get a AF or I'm selling my house to go private!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back