im a mummy! Updated first post!

OMG you snook that one in!! Where was the labour watch!! Congratulations Hunni - you got my Due date!! How strange! I told you it was close.... off to find my 5th Bump buddy now!!! I must have a magic baby bringing thing lmao xx

Sorry for queue jumping. :-( no labour watch as it was far too quick! Was a whirlwind! Didn't get the water birth I wanted but certainly an experience!xx

Dot be sorry you got your LO :D:D Im really chuffed for you im glad you got my date hunny xx

P.s all home now. Got home less than 6 n half hours after the birth! So wierd! Thank you everyone.xx

Grief! You popped that one our quick. Big congrats, great name. Can't wait for your birth story and pics.

P.s all home now. Got home less than 6 n half hours after the birth! So wierd! Thank you everyone.xx

Hun I've had shopping trips last longer than that :shock: you must be in shock a little lol xxxxxxx

wow thats amazing, well done you hun x

Wow! I only just commented on your waters post, What a quick thing, Glad its finally happened and your LO has arrived safe and sound :) xx

Wow that is the quickest I've seen on here! Amazing! xxxxx

Wow huge congrats!! Literally just read your "false waters" post and then i saw this!!

Fab news x

Bloody hell chick can't believe how quick that all went!!!! X

That is the quickest I've ever heard!!! :). Wow! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27