I'm a celeb

I've just caught up on Sundays show, what has happened to Helen?! Was she just putting it all on?!

I think she was putting it all on! Otherwise if she really was that scared to start with she wouldn't have done it - i think she likes to think she is a girly girl and a princess and everything will just come to her an be ok - where as she is jut stupid and I think she realised she was pissin people off so actually did something for once lol!

I don't know what Helen's game is. Don't care either, she annoys me so much!!! I have such a soft spot for Rosemary, she's such a genuinely nice person. If Hugo had been rude to me, my reaction wouldn't have been so calm, especially with these hormones raging through me. ;)
David is still hot & seems to have a cheeky side which I love. Looking forward to tonight's task!!!

Who will leave?! I voted to keep Colin in!

I LOVE Ant & Dec they are just awesome!!! Lol x

I don't know how the girls allows Eric to be so rude to them. I'd kick his arse!

He is a right arse

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Eric is pissing me off- if he had took the piss out of me i would have had to point out his droopy man boobs to him! I mean did you see them he needed a bloody bra! x

I was actually crying tears of laughter at Helen's face, hilarious!!!

What was she playing at?! She looked awful lol

Helen's fake tan was amazing!!! Nobody, in their right mind, would do their fake tan minus a decent mirror!

Haha it was hilarious really felt sorry for her! X

Who is it going to be, Charlie or Ashley?! I can't decide, I like them both!

I'm glad Charlie won in the end, though I thought it would be Ashley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back