I'm a celeb

Kellybean

Reaction score
I out of principle of hate towards desperate celebrities refuse to watch...

However, when I saw Brian Conley was on it, I watched just to see him arrive, well I am now hooked.

I have never laughed so much. Helen, well I cannot believe there are gils like her out there. I love it though, she is giving me mny belly laughs...I'm hoping it I'll help baby come along.

I'm actually looking forward to tonight's tv viewing.

Is anyone else enjoying it?

Helen will get voted for every task lol

pickle and poppets mummy taptaptapping

I am so addicted to it! Has anyone seen the bush shower photos of David Haye? Tasty! :love:

Colin is *my* Doctor Who, and it's kinda weird watching him in the Jungle. He's such a lovely man :love:

I dont like reality tv normally but like im a celeb, i think because its not pandering to them ifykwim? I feel sorry for the lass voted for every task but she did enter knowing what it was like, and we love it when they all go without food lmao :twisted:

I've never really been into it but I watched it last night, so I had to watch it tonight. I want to slap Helen, she is the most irritating person on the planet! Man up!

Great?! She's just winding me up lol. And annoying Ant too by the sounds of things!

This is the first I've ever seen of it, tonight's episode that is, and I can honestly say I will never watch this piece of crap ever again! What a waste of tv space! Really want someone to knock Helen out! She comes across as a spoilt little girl who has never had to actually do her hardest or do something for someone else in her entire life! I am devastated I will never get the time spent watching this back! Ever!

They will all start getting very upset now...no decent food again!!

I am loving Rosemary, she is just so funny without meaning to be! Helen, ooooooh she's making me so mad!

The thing is, if Helen completed one trial correctly, the public would leave her alone. It's her behaviour that is dragging out her torture by trial...! I have no time for her.

Eric and Colin's rap last night was hilarious, couldn't breathe from laughing.

I think they've a really good selection of people (bar Helen) this year!

I love Helen doing the trials - only because it causes friction in camp an creates better tv lol but really omg that women needs a slap!! She is so so spoilt like asking everyone if they had a problem that new bloke said did you not realise what the tv programme was and she ended up crying and having a go at him! I mean WTF!! Everyone pampers to her needs she even had her shoes tied for her and her hair done for her ad she "can't do her hair" and when she is at home pays £25 a time to have her hair done for her and had it done every 2 days - also when she asked Charlie after their trial if she could carry her back to camp and Charlie said no she started crying and said she felt like she was picking on her - I mean seriously?? Lol!!!

I also LOVE rosemary I'm a huge fan of hers already and I love that she speaks her mind then thinks lol!!

Ooh did she??!!! I can't wait to see that! I've got it recorded so I can ff the adverts lol!! Watching a DVD with the hubby at the moment and then will watch Xfactor results and cleb in bed snuggled up :) am looking forward to that now! So do you think she has been putting it on the whole time then?

Apparently Brian's left the Jungle due to medical reasons, it was very quickly said and not really explained so I wonder what's going on there.

I never used to watch programmes like this but since being pregnant and having to stay in all the time I've turned into an I'm a Celeb/X Factor viewer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back