ill :o(

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Evening all...

Had a rubbish day today - was going to call in sick but my conscience got the better of me. I feel like I've been gargling razorblades and my head is pounding. Someone else was off sick today also and I had to cover all their jobs which was awful, because then I felt like I couldn't go home even if I wanted to :(

I made some mistakes and people were moaning at me...I'm so glad to be home now! I'm in my jamas, OH is making me lots of decaf coffees and I have a bar of dark chocolate to eat later when I feel better. It's horrible being sick and pregnant....I could take a paracetamol I suppose but I'd rather not, so am just going to try and sit this one out...

Boohoo!

C xxx

:hug: awwww stinky! Hope you feel better soon and eat all that yummy dark chocolate!!!!

:cry: me too! i must admit i did make the call of shame into work but i certainly wouldnt allow that place to make me feel worse in my condition, its so not worth it. its really poo because i feel dreadful and didnt have the heart to call my sister to say i cant have my neice tomorrow because i have promised the beach and she is really excited!! i dont know how i am going to do it without being able to dose myself up :wall:

mmmm chocolate and coffee, now theres a medicine! really hope you feel better soon hun.xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww thankyou Nicki and blessed83 :hug: It's horrid being ill at the best of times, let alone when you're preggers :(

Aww Claire hun, sorry you're feeling poorly :( Sounds like you are being well looked after though :cheer: Men are a gift sometimes!!

Hope you recover soon and I really mean this - well done for going into work today - you're a real trooper. It's horrible feeling ill, especially in this heat! :hug: xx

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone :hug:

Still feeling grotty today :( LO is being very quiet, don't think they feel too good either apparently! Have felt a few small twitches so I know all is okay... This heat is unbearable though, feel like I'm going to suffocate in our flat. I am currently parading around in the nude :oops: trying to cool down, and eating ice lollies from the freezer...

Think I will go for a walk into town in a little while, can't bear to be cooped up...ugh, I hate being ill!!! :wall:

C xxx

Aww bles ya hun, i had a friend come down from london not too horrible and leave me with a hell of a bloody cold ! Im still coughing now, apparently things are just that bit harder to shake off when your preggers ! Lo's probably just too hot and bothered to do too much wringgling like we all are :D
Hope a bit of a walk, and possibly some good old window shopping, and overpriced thorntons icecream !?!?! (you know you want to ) will make you feel better !! :cheer: :hug:

:hug: Hope you're starting to feel better. Don't push yourself too much with work! If other people can have days off when they are ill you should too without feeling guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back